2010年7月26日 星期一

visit SanHo paper and Carton co

I Am visiting the King Car company in the afternoon we went to visit originally for little interest in traditional industries,SanHo paper and Carton co, but later saw the introduction of dedicated staff, I see no more not that this it is not the same as the traditional industries, I did not expect doing a cardboard box to spend so much effort, and a machine equipment worth 70 million is a a lot, I hope someday in my life I may be able to that much money.

The company has a lot of effort when they buy different equipment, different production demand for different machines to produce, so they do not waste resources, and manpower requirements for paper boxes, many steps has been used not to replace the machine, so the cost wouldn't be so high, but since this is the custom of the industry needs, it is difficult for a machine to replace. The heat inside the factory was so hot, the staff working in that environment is very hard, so I asked their employees how many hours they work on average? They say it is quite a long time, I believe they should have good employee benefits. We got to see the machines cut the paper box we saw it and it was fun, I really hope it can help me cut out a sofa, for my home!

沒有留言:

張貼留言