2010年7月26日 星期一

say goodbye to everyone

It is about to end nearly three weeks of commercial business camp, time went so fast at first because I got to talk every day in English and feel the pressure, and gradually get used to it, I think foreign students should feel that I am a bit cold, it is I am not cold, I am afraid of speaking English with them, I am happy and warm inside, afraid of their misunderstanding, but after getting along, every time I see them all smile, hope they find me sincerity, they should go back to the United States, and I am really reluctant, they are such good people, especially Nick, my team captain, he did not dislike and try to avoid us, because our English is really poor , he helped us a lot, so were are so grateful to him, with daylight now, the end of the day camp started, and hope that foreign students can be happy to go back to the U.S.

沒有留言:

張貼留言