2010年7月15日 星期四

MRT and Danshui trip

I was almost late for the bus this morning. Because I live in Taipei, so MRT is my daily transportation. But this is my first time to visit the control center of MRT system, the computer is tremendous and very complicated, it’s truly unbelievable, and staffs there are very busy, they are all shocked when they feel that somebody is traveling around. After the visit, I know much more about Taipei, and our foreign students can realize how convenient the transportation in Taipei . After the trip, David,Ari and we went to get our lunch, we had a nice lunch time, everyone enjoyed the food and gossips, they also talked a lot about the cultural difference between western and Taiwan. After lunch, we went to Danshui by getting MRT, during that, we saw Guanyin mountain, and I didn’t know that why it’s named Guanyin mountain is because it looks like a laid Guanyin, I feel so funny. The weather in Danshui is mild, remind me that last summer vacation Danshui was crowded and very hot. Nick want to buy a Chinese symbol as a souvenir in old street, fortunately there is a store sell it, so he bought 8 Chinese knots for his family. Then we went to Fishermen’s Wharf, I have been there several times, it always give me different feelings. When we crossed the Valentine's Bridge, we told them if couples go across it, they will break up, they are all surprised and confused. End the trip, very tired but very impressive.

3 則留言:

  1. Nicole your english writing is very good. I didn't know you lived in Taipei. I think i would probably enjoy living there too. The public transportation is MUCH better than where i live.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you,Paulinagc!!but i still have to learn more about English.
    In Taipei,it easy to go anywhere by MRT.i also love living in Taipei.ha ha!!

    回覆刪除
  3. That field trip was fantastic, by far my favorite. You guys have amazing transportation system compared to Brazil. Lucky!!!

    回覆刪除